After positive feedback and successful trips, Environmental Foundation for Africa (EFA) is continuing its bi-weekly weekend trips to Tiwai Island Wildlife Sanctuary from February to June 2017. The 2-nights weekend package will include transportation from Freetown to Tiwai Island, entry and accommodation with breakfast. Tiwai Island has something for everyone and welcomes families and children. Each trip can take up to 6 people.
Departure: Fridays at 2pm from Total Wilberforce, Freetown
Arrival: Sundays at 5pm, Total Wilberforce, Freetown
2-nights Package Cost:
Le 826,000 / $118 per person
Le 3,164,000 / $452 for a group of 4 .
Children half price – Le 413,000 / $60 per child
*Activities, drinks, lunch and dinner are excluded from this package and should be paid for on the Island. Guests with special dietary requirements can bring their own food as cooking facilities are available.
- Friday 10th to Sunday 12th February 2017 – (6 spaces)
- Friday 24th to Sunday 26th February 2017 – (6 spaces)
- Friday 10th to Sunday 12th March 2017 – (6 spaces)
- Friday 31st March to Sunday 2nd April 2017 – (6 spaces)
- Friday 14th to Sunday 16th April 2017 – (6 spaces)
- Friday 28th to Sunday 30th April 2017 – (6 spaces)
- Friday 12th to Sunday 14th May 2017 – (6 spaces)
- Friday 26th to Sunday 28th May 2017 – (6 spaces)
- Friday 9th to Sunday 11th June 2017 – (6 spaces)
- Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th June 2017 – (6 spaces)
**Price is subject to fuel price and other operational costs.
How to Book
To book a place on our ‘Tiwai Island Weekend Package’ please email email@example.com or call +232-76 755 146. If a trip does not have a minimum of 4 people booked it will be cancelled and guests will be notified by Wednesday before the trip happens.
For information about the Island and activities visit – http://www.tiwaiisland.org/Site/visit/tours-and-activities/