Spend a relaxing weekend with friends or family on Tiwai Island Wildlife Sanctuary, listening to birds sing and touring the island to spot some of the 11 resident primates species. Or just relax in a hammock by the Moa River, eating fresh fish and having a break from the busy city life.
After last season’s great weekends, Environmental Foundation for Africa (EFA) is continuing its bi-weekly weekend trips to Tiwai Island Sanctuary from March 2018 to 24th June 2018. The 2-nights weekend package will include transportation from Freetown to Tiwai island, entry and accommodation with breakfast. Tiwai island has something for everyone and welcome families and children. Each trip can take up to 6 people.
Departure: Fridays at 2pm from Total Wilberforce, Freetown
Arrival: Sundays at 5pm, Total Wilberforce, Freetown
2-nights Package Cost
$118 per person
$472 for a group of 4
$60 children half price
*Activities, drinks, lunch and dinner are excluded from this package and should be paid for on the Island. Guests with special dietary requirements can bring their own food as cooking facilities are available.
- Friday 2nd to Sunday 4th March 2018 – (6 spaces)
- Friday 16th to Sunday 18th March 2018 – (6 spaces)
- Friday 30th to Sunday 1 April 2018 – (6 spaces)
- Friday 13th to Sunday 15th April 2018 – (6 spaces)
- Friday 27th to Sunday 29th April 2018 – (6 spaces)
- Friday 11th to Sunday 13th May 2018 – (6 spaces)
- Friday 25th to Sunday 27th May 2018 – (6 spaces)
- Friday 8th to Sunday 10th June 2018 – (6 spaces)
- Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th June 2018 – (6 spaces)